Starting a business can be relatively easy compared to the maintenance of it. But how can you keep it going once you have started it? How can you keep staff loyalty with solid production?
Have you ever been employed or associated with someone that never acknowledges what you have done? Maybe you did some exceptional work that was dismissed or overlooked. How did you feel?
One of the worst things someone or a business can do to bring about their own ruin is to not acknowledge the efforts of their staff or the custom of their clients.
You can ruin business relations in an instant with an attitude that appears ungrateful!
Whether staff or clients you do business with, you must always make an effort to show your appreciation in what they have done for you. A thank-you or small tribute goes a long long way to furthering your business relations.
5 Simple Things You Can Do To Improve Business Relations and Staff Morale
1. Acknowledgments - A simple and sincere "Thank You" or other such statement for things done makes a BIG difference.
2. Good Manners - Showing good manners and allowing people to BE themselves despite what quirks they may have.
3. Granting Importance to Others - No matter what status or position someone holds, whether a C.E.O. of a company or a Janitor, grant them some importance. They will respect you for that!
4. Compliments and Praise - If someone does something correctly or well - Tell Them! Compliments also help to keep staff doing the correct actions.
5. Special Gifts - Giving a special gift or corporate gift to staff or clients, that have exceeded your expectations, is a very special thank you that really shows you care.
These simple methods will help to improve your staff production, expand your business and increase profits.
So use these 5 simple methods and see how much your business relations improve! The other great benefit is that it makes you feel good when you make someone feel special.
Give it a go and see what happens!
P.S. If you want to give a special gift to an employee or client then check out our Corporate Gifts page or art gallery shop for our luxury gifts.